LOW PROFILE ROOF BOLTER
The 3108 ADE Roof Bolter is designed for cost-effective bolting in low height conditions from 1600mm to 2400mm. The bolter is dual powered and can be operated both electrically or using the diesel engine for maximum flexibility.
Drilling, resin insertion and bolting are accomplished from under the T.R.S. (Temporary Roof Support ) allowing maximum efficiency and safety.
The boom lifts, swings and extends to allow for 4000mm straight line bolt installation from one chassis position.
- Deutz BF914L Engine
- 37Kw Electric motor
- 4 wheel drive with Dana Axles
- 4 stab jacks for stability during bolting.
- Adjustable operator’s canopy.
- Designed for easy maintenance and servicing.
- Simple hydraulic system, no electro hydraulics.
- 12:00 x 24 tyres.
- 300mm ground clearance.