FACE MASTER FM2.3
The twin-boom drilling rig is designed for drilling blastholes of diameters between 41 mm and 76 mm. The unit can be used in methane-free mineral workings. Design allows effective drilling of blastholes in workings of height from 2,5m up to 6,1 m.
- The Face Master 2.3 is a twin boom face drilling mining rig with 67m2 coverage and power shift four wheel drive transmission.
- Direct controlled drilling system with anti-jamming, collaring, feed control to optimize the drilling parameters.
- B 40 L booms with 1500 mm extension
- F 7000 series aluminum feed with hollow stainless steel wear rails – robust design with low maintenance cost and long operation time.
- Minimum tramming height of 2.3 m (with optional movable canopy). Total width of the machine is 1,99m, therefore it is able to tram in minimum width of headings 4,5m @90 degrees.
- Articulated carrier with four-wheel drive – excellent grade ability and fast tramming. Service and emergency / parking brakes are provided – SAHR system. Four jacks for stable set up.
- Basic rig includes FOPS/ROPS – approved operators canopy.